The body of this pen is made with a mixture of colored resin and wood. It is finished with our signature CA technique that puts an acrylic coat on all of our wood. This will protect the wood from the oils in your skin and will protect the wood from dulling.
The pen in the photo is the one that you will receive. If you are interested in another quantity, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you. Since each pen is unique, we cannot create duplicates, but can use the same method to create the same colors and hardware.
You can choose this pen as a rollerball or fountain pen. If you would like both, this pen can be converted for both. We use only the highest quality German made Nibs, which are 6mm Jowo.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the pen within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Screw Cap
- Postable End Cap
- Body Made with highly polished, high grade resin
- Antique Silver Plated Metal Components
- Fits both cartridges and converters
- High Quality Steel Nib: Two-Tone
- Iridium Point Nib
- Nib Grades: Fine/Medium
- Comfortable, well balanced writing experience
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted in my studio in Nashville, TN: Jon David Jones
- Ink Cartridge
- Velvet Bag or Pen Box
- Your choice of Nib Grade
- Free Domestic US Shipping