The body of this pen is made with Paua Abalone.
The pen in the photo is the one that you will receive. If you are interested in another quantity, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you. Since each pen is unique, we cannot create duplicates, but can use the same method to create the same colors and hardware.
At the time of purchase, you have your choice of this pen in rollerball, fountain, or hybrid (rollerball and fountain). If you choose fountain, please note we only use the Highest-Quality German made nibs. The fountain nib will be a Jowo, Two-Tone, #6 nib, in Fine. If you prefer a different grade, please contact us.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the pen within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Screw Cap
- Postable End Cap
- Body Made with highly polished, high grade resin
- Black Titanium Plated Metal Components
- Fits both cartridges and converters
- High Quality Steel Nib: Two-Tone
- Iridium Point Nib
- Nib Grades: Fine
- Comfortable, well balanced writing experience
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted in my studio in Nashville, TN: Jon David Jones
- Ink Cartridge
- Velvet Bag or Pen Box
- Your choice of Nib Grade
- Free Domestic US Shipping