The body of this pen is made with polymer clay. Each individual piece of clay was formed using canes and then placed along the barrels of the pen. They were then baked in the over at 275 degrees for 20 minutes. The clay was turned on the lathe to form the patterns and pictures that you see. Once the shape is complete, the clay is protected with 20 coats of CA to form a high polished, mirror like finish.
The pen in the photo is the one that you will receive. If you are interested in another quantity, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you. Since each pen is unique, we cannot create duplicates, but can use the same method to create the same colors and hardware.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the pen within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Screw Cap
- Postable End Cap
- Rollerball Refill: Schmidt
- Antique Brass and Antique Pewter Plated Metal Components
- Fits both cartridges and converters
- Comfortable, well balanced writing experience
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted in my studio in Nashville, TN: Jon David Jones
- Ink Cartridge
- Velvet Bag or Pen Box
- Free Domestic US Shipping