The body of this pen is made with Paua Abalone, a species found in the ocean that is used to create beautiful jewelry.
The pen in the photo is the one that you will receive. If you are interested in another quantity, please contact us. We will be happy to work with you. Since each pen is unique, we cannot create duplicates, but can use the same method to create the same colors and hardware.
The pen is featured as a rollerball pen, but can be easily converted to a fountain pen. You can also choose to have this pen as a convertible, including the rollerball nib and the fountain nib. The fountain nib will be a Jowo nib in Medium with a 6mm nib.
I guarantee 100% satisfaction. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return the pen within 30 days of purchase for a full refund.
- Screw Cap
- Postable End Cap
- Body Made with highly polished, high grade resin
- Black Titanium with Swarovski Crystals Plated Metal Components
- Fits both cartridges and converters
- High Quality Steel Nib: Polished, Two Tone, Black Ruthenium
- Iridium Point Nib
- Nib Grades: Fine, Medium, Broad
- Comfortable, well balanced writing experience
- Made in the USA
- Handcrafted in my studio in Nashville, TN: Jon David Jones
- Ink Cartridge
- Velvet Bag or Pen Box
- Your choice of Nib
- Your choice of Nib Grade
- Free Domestic US Shipping